More information is available in the 1st announcement, that can be downloaded here.
- Winter School on “Computational methods in dosimetry”
- Meetings of EURADOS Working Groups
- WG2 Learning Network
- IC2019ext, eye and IC2020ph participant meetings
- EURADOS General Assembly and Council Meeting
- 2nd announcement and call for registration: 10 November 2021
- Deadline for early registration (reduced fee): 13 December 2021
- Deadline for registration: 19 January 2022
- EURADOS Annual Meeting 2022: 31 January - 04 February 2022
Registration and payment latest 13 December 2021:
Full Fee1): 300 €
Reduced Fee2): 250 €
Registration and payment after 13 December 2021
Full Fee1): 375 €
Reduced Fee2): 325 €
In case of cancellation of the on-site event because of Covid, registration fees and hotel reservations will be refunded to all participants.
The fee includes participation in all events of AM2022, coffee breaks, lunches (on Tue, Wed and Thu), the cocktail (on Mon), conference dinner (on Wed), and the excursion (on Fri).
1) There is no registration fees for retired persons but the registration is mandatory.
2) Reduced fee for participants from sponsoring institutions.
Registration should be done online (after the 2nd announcement) via www.eurados-registration.org.