Initially scheduled for early 2022, we had to postpone our Annual Meeting due to the pandemic.
The next EURADOS Annual Meeting, AM2022, will be held from 20 to 24 June 2022 at the Hotel M in Belgrade, Serbia.
For more information download the 2nd announcement.
- EURADOS School on “Computational methods in dosimetry”
- Meetings of EURADOS Working Groups
- WG2 Learning Network
- IC2020ph participant meetings
- EURADOS General Assembly and Council Meeting
- 2nd announcement and call for registration: 3 February 2022
- Deadline for early registration (reduced fee): 9 May 2022
- Deadline for registration: 10 June 2022
- Deadline for payments: 16 June 2022
- EURADOS Annual Meeting 2022: 20-24 June 2022
Registration and payment latest 9 May 2022:
Full Fee1): 300 €
Reduced Fee2): 250 €
Registration and payment after 9 May 2022:
Full Fee1): 375 €
Reduced Fee2): 325 €
Registration for online participation in the Winter School only (23 June 2022):
Full Fee1): 125 €
Reduced Fee2): 100 €
In case of cancellation of the on-site event because of Covid, registration fees and hotel reservations will be refunded to all participants.
The fee includes participation in all events of AM2022, coffee breaks, lunches (on Tue, Wed and Thu), the cocktail (on Mon), conference dinner (on Wed), and the excursion (on Fri).
1) There is no registration fees for retired persons but the registration is mandatory.
2) Reduced fee for participants from sponsoring institutions.
Registration should be done online via www.eurados-registration.org