EURADOS Annual Meeting 2023 in Porto, Portugal
We are pleased to invite you all for the next EURADOS Annual Meeting in the beautiful and warm city of Porto in Portugal.
It will take place from 12-15 June 2023 and includes the
- EURADOS School on “Contribution of dosimetry in the field of nuclear emergency preparedness and radiological accident management”
- Meetings of the EURADOS Working Groups
- WG2 Meetings Learning Network, IC2022ph and IC2022n participants' meeting
- Satellite Event: Training Course on "How to Measure and Analyze Luminescence Signals for Potential Applications in Radiation Dosimetry: Theory and Computational Procedures" (WG10)
- Early career event
- EURADOS General Assembly and
- Council Meetings
We believe that the networking is very important, and bringing all active and interested scientists and radiation protection dosimetry experts together in one meeting is beneficial for everybody. That is why we keep on combining our statutory meetings with the Working Group meetings. And to continue the tradition, we will also organise a lively conference dinner and welcome reception.
We can now present the 2nd announcement with more details on the agenda and the call for registration.
The registration platform is open as of 13 March 2023.
The deadline for early registration (reduced fee) is 5 May 2023.
Please register by 1 June 2023 at latest.
We look forward to seeing many colleagues from the EURADOS network and many others interested in the AM2023 in Porto.