EURADOS organizes self-sustained intercomparison exercises on a regular basis where personal dosimeters in suitable fields are irradiated and compared as well as similar exercises where detector systems for environmental monitoring are compared. EURADOS develops and disseminates documents including guidelines on a harmonized dosimetry and surveys on quality assurance. For example, recent intercomparison exercises included those
- for extremity dosimeters
- for eye lens dosimeters for medical applications
- for whole body photon dosimeters on Monte Carlo-modeling for the invivo monitoring of 241Am in skull phantoms
- for early warning dosimetry network systems
- for whole body neutron dosimeters and
- for whole body photon dosimeters.
Results of these exercises are published as EURADOS reports.
Registration for selected current Intercomparisons can be made under www.eurados-intercomparison.org