EURADOS webinar series:
Sharing scientific results
EURADOS has always been active in education and dissemination activities by organising winter schools and by presenting our results at various conferences and workshops. The COVID pandemic has slowed down conferences, but has given a boost to all kind of online events.
In 2020, it was decided to start up a series of EURADOS webinars ,with the aim of a better and wider dissemination of the scientific results of the EURADOS Working Groups. It is planned to be continued on a regular basis, approximately once per month. For (most of the) past webinars, a recording is available on the dedicated detail page in the list below.
For your registration for upcoming webinars, please find the registration link there, too. Registrations will be open until the webinar starts.
Please visit our YouTube channel to listen to the recordings of past webinars!
MEENAS is a Consortium of European Radiation Protection Research Platforms (MELODI, EURADOS, EURAMED, NERIS, ALLIANCE, SHARE).
The mission of MEENAS is to:
- promote the integration and efficiency of European R&D in radiation protection to better protect humans (public, patients and workers) and the environment;
- advance scientific excellence;
- develop and implement a joint R&D roadmap;
- maintain and develop European research capacity;
- encourage scientific education and training and support key research infrastructures in the field of radiation protection; and
- foster international collaboration and collaboration with sister organisations and networks in a non-exclusive manner by open interaction with the wider research community and stakeholders.